Before your Tan
- Shower, shave, exfoliate 8 hrs. prior to your appointment use exfoliate glove with baking soda or wash cloth, don't forget your tops of your feet.
- Remove moisturizers, body lotions, perfume, deodorant, make-up and sunscreens.
- Avoid waxing , Dermabrasion, facials or peels 24 hrs. prior to tanning.
- Wear comfortable loose dark clothes.
- You can tan in a dark bathing suit or garment of your preference.
- Have your manicure & pedicure done the day before your tanning appt.
The American Cancer Society has approved and recommended the use ofDHAas the only safe way to tan without the dangerous causes of the sun or UV tanning beds. For more information on this
After your Tan
- Avoid showering, sweating and exposure to water for 8 hrs after tanning. (Many people prefer to wait until the next day before they shower to receive maximum development.)
- Moisturize entire body twice daily.
- Avoid scrubs, long hot showers and baths.
- Chlorine from pools and Jacuzzis can cause your tan to fade faster.
- Remember to apply sunscreen when in the sun.
Cheat the Sun with an Airbrush Tan!